Thursday 18 October 2012

Introduction to my world: Sheera Qila Othman



Assalamualaikum and have a great day everyone. Syahirah Aqilah binti Othman is my name and I am just a simple young woman with a big dreams. This year I turned into twenty one years old. My parents said that I already have the key of freedom, which is I had to do every single thing by my own self such as making critical and important decision for my life.
            My passion is to further my studies to the highest level. After graduated from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia International Campus Kuala Lumpur for my diploma in Technology Management, I am decided to further my studies in bachelor of Science (Human Resource Development) at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai.
            Although, I have a high interest to getting depth in the study of Psychology and Counselling but when I got the opportunity to study in this HRD field, I thought there will no regrets for me to foster interest in and love with this course. So, I will try to pass all the subjects for this course with flying colours such as The Principle of HRD, Human Resource Information System, Research Method, Adult Learning and etc. On top of that, I want to make my parents proud of me too.
                                                                                                                        (205 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment